Sound Royalties is dedicated to creating financial solutions that help sustain the music community. We have a deep appreciation for music and music professionals. We understand what it’s like for artists to think about how they will fund their next project, tour, or if their next royalty check will be enough to cover expenses.
Sound Royalties is a fast-growing company filled with career opportunities!
Join our team and be a part of all the amazing things we are doing for the music community!
About the Role
The Royalty Specialist will primarily perform outreach to build relationships with Creatives and Referral Partners. This consultative role requires a strong ability to build trust, excellent communication skills, and a consistent, high-level work ethic. As a Royalty Specialist, you will present multiple financing solutions designed to support our customers in attaining their financial goals, lead them through the process, and ensure they and their support teams have a positive experience.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with music industry professionals, Creatives, and Referral Partners
- Provide an overview of our full suite of services; innovatively emphasize company features and benefits to appeal to the music industry community
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss financing needs
- Collaborate with the entire Sound Royalties team to develop practical financing solutions for the benefit of music Creatives
- Review and present program options and obtain required documents from Creatives
- Act in an advisory role to Creatives regarding finance and royalty matters
- Cultivate a positive customer experience by working with music Creatives to ensure all deliverables are reviewed and addressed promptly
- Maintain a real-time project/deal pipeline and systematically follow-up on new leads
- Track and keep current all sales-related activities in the company CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of success in Sales or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses a headset and microphone, keyboard, computer, and printer.
Why work with us?
- Our employees describe our culture as a supportive environment, and love working here
- We work hard, look out for each other, and take time to enjoy company activities and outings
- We are passionate about the unique products and services we provide to the music community
- You will benefit from our excellent base pay with discretionary bonus, 401k with a match, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, paid time off, and our modern new office space in an eco-friendly building
- “What’s not to love? We take care of the customers, and management takes care of us.”
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.