Most of us in the music industry will likely never win the lottery, however, we can better understand the various income streams generated in the music industry to help establish financial freedom and happiness. Join us at the California Copyright Conference dinner as our panelists demystify income streams generated by: performance rights in sound recordings and musical compositions, revenues from streaming, and monies from merchandising deals.
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
6:15 PM Check-In – 6:30 PM Cocktails – 7:00 PM Dinner – 8:00 PM Panel Commences
SPORTSMEN’S LODGE EVENTS CENTER
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
▪ Reggie Calloway, Sound Royalties, Director Music Royalty Fundiing
▪ Rene Merideth, Exploration Group LLC, COO/Co-Founder
▪ Richard Conlon / SoundExchange, Chief External Affairs Officer
▪ Michael Crepezzi /BMI, Executive Director of Distribution & Administration Services
▪ Bill Colitre /Music Reports, VP & General Counsel
▪ Maria Gonzales / Yardnoise, Co-Partner (formerly, A&R/BandMerch, A&R/Bravado, Merchandiser /Warner Brothers)
Advance RSVP (via voicemail or paypal by noon, Monday 3/12):
CCC Members $50 per person | Non-members $65 per person
Walk-Up Dinner (pay at the door, no prior RSVP):
CCC Members $55 per person | Non-members $70 per person
Students: $50 per person – must show College ID at the door [contact us]
- Wedge Salad with crumbled blue cheese, chives, crisp bacon, tomato; ranch dressing
Your Choice of Entree:
- Vegan Tofu Stack – roasted asparagus, carrots, portabella mushroom, sweet tamari reduction
- Sliced Tri-tip with mushroom sauce
- California chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella, sundried tomato, spinach and basil veloute
Please make your dinner reservation by noon on Monday, March 12th, Walk-up guests are welcome, but may not be served their first choice of meal. We accept cash, check or credit card payment at the door.
Reserve your seat through our voicemail system at 818-379-3312, or continue below with PayPal or credit card (paypal account not required).
Attention Attorneys: This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their state bar number with their reservation. Please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and obtain a certificate when you arrive at the meeting.
To book your dinner please visit the CCC website Here